Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September - October Sessions 2016

September - October Sessions 2016


  Just when I was ready to jump back into new BODYBOARDING 101 blogs, as well as updating older blogs, life went a little sideways on me...kind of like when you're bottom-turning on a wave and you lose your rail.  Yeah, well my plans for this blog sort of got lipped in the head for July and August. I just had too much going on all at once. Now that things have settled down, I'm ready to dive back in.  I'm looking forward to a busy September/ October and set up for a strong finish to the year for November/ December.  Not to get too far ahead of myself though, here's a quick rundown of what you can expect over the next couple of months.  As previously planned, I will be working on updating some of the older blogs while publishing new blogs for CURRENT EVENTS, RECAPS, INTERVIEWS, PROFILES, PRODUCT REVIEWS,  and more!  So, stay tuned to BODYBOARDING 101.

(SEPTEMBER)

Old Skool Bodyboarding's Steve Jackson Flash Interview

CURRENT EVENTS: Bodyboarding News

RECAP: 2016 APB Sintra Pro

NEWS UPDATE: Annaëlle Challenge Called Off for 2016

RECAP: 2015 Annaëlle Challenge

HISTORY: The Annaëlle Challenge

CURRENT EVENTS: Bodyboarding News

RECAP: 2016 APB Viana World Bodyboard Championship


(OCTOBER)


Until the next time, I'm Steve "Action" Jackson. I'll see you out in the water...YEEEWWW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STACT app

STACT app #STACTapp Dowload the STACT app today!   The STACT app, developed by Boardscore Inc., provides comprehensive information ...